Dual tuner receiver issue

Wildfordchild

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 2, 2020
Providence KY
I have a dish network 722 receiver. I am confused as to why I get such a huge difference in the signal strength on tuner 1 and tuner 2. Can you explain?

I have a dish network 722 receiver. I am confused as to why I get such a huge difference in the signal strength on tuner 1 and tuner 2. Can you explain?
If all of your cables are tightened down, then it sounds like your separator may be going bad.

Yeah; that is the most likely. I never observed that on my 722. But I did see both my 612's go deaf in just one of their tuners. At least, that is what it behaved like. I had both replaced and the newer ones were golden until Dish captured and recycled them upon my upgrade to an H3.

Yeah; that is the most likely. I never observed that on my 722. But I did see both my 612's go deaf in just one of their tuners. At least, that is what it behaved like. I had both replaced and the newer ones were golden until Dish captured and recycled them upon my upgrade to an H3.
I'm kind of the opposite of that. I have never had that happen to a 612. However, my sister's 722k did start to have the problem with one tuner, just like the OP. I replaced the separator, and everything was back to working just fine after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)