DUELING DOLANS_N.Y. MAgazine

ya'll are the biggest bunch of whiners, you grip about installers ,customer serviceand content.then they threaten 2 close there doorsand voom is the end all.this is better than any reality show

Hey! I thought I clicked on the thread entitled "DUELING DOLANS"...

Very interesting and entertaining article.

So little Jimmy really is little (fireplug stature) and a screw-off, hot-tempered and substance abusing (selfish and no self-control), sports nut, garage band roadie loser who would likely be driving a forklift in a Jersey warehouse today had it not been for Daddy footing his college bills, paying to get him through detox and giving him a job with promotions that led to millions of dollars of income even tho he's managed Cablevision and it's associated businesses into the ground.

Gee. Who knew? :rolleyes:

Charles Dolan, you have my sympathies.

gutter said:
Sounds like Tom and Dad are similar personalities and Jimmy is a little more distracted and paranoid about being in his dad's shadow. Happens with first Born's.

Out of the three - Pat, Tom, and Jimmy, Jimmy is the youngest, FYI.

niceprophet said:
Out of the three - Pat, Tom, and Jimmy, Jimmy is the youngest, FYI.
I didn't know that. I just assumed he was the oldest. Thanks for that info. Now I know he doesn't even have that excuse for his actions.

Excellent article! I learned a lot!

As for the other feud in this thread, I think you guys would not be so steamed if you were face to face in a bar or somewhere. Maybe you guys better hop on a plane and meet for some paint ball or laser tag. Better yet, does the SatelliteGuys.US arcade have any team games?

Jamey K said:
BTW Rang....thanks for posting that article. It's adds to the discussion and dissection. :)
your welcome,i just hope we will be doing this on 5/1/05-5/1/06 etc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)