Dumb installers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why did he leave before checking the picture?
Call D* right now and get him back out today!

I don't mean all of them Just this particular one I have a friend who also is an installer who had to reinstall my last dish coming over. He also tried to charge me $100 bucks for a splitter.

The splitter was a Zimwell WB68 wound up giving him $20 for lunch.
Just going to take it down and barrel the wires. I'm getting the $14 DVR and its supposed to come with a splitter. Hopefully I'll be able to sell this one on ebay.

I have a Samsung 46" DLP I have the reciever set to the AT-9 Dish and am only picking up 101. Installer error he didn't want to put it on my roof told me it would be a extra 200 to put it on my roof. So I will be putting it on my roof at dirctv's expense.

how tall is your roof??? they can only charge 75.00 to use a 40 foot ladder.

damn , this "installer" is something, 100 for the switch, 200 roof mount, did his badge say "installer" or "shakedown artist" LOL

Well I live in a town house in the front is only two stories the back is three. The kicker is im trying to deal with this and a newborn 2/27 the same day as the install. Fun to say the least.

I'm still having problems told Directv that I would get my friend to do it. He's one of there techs. They gave me $150.00 for the install and $50.00 for my trouble. Not to shabby but still a little pissed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts