Dumb installers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why did he leave before checking the picture?
Call D* right now and get him back out today!

I don't mean all of them Just this particular one I have a friend who also is an installer who had to reinstall my last dish coming over. He also tried to charge me $100 bucks for a splitter.

The splitter was a Zimwell WB68 wound up giving him $20 for lunch.
Just going to take it down and barrel the wires. I'm getting the $14 DVR and its supposed to come with a splitter. Hopefully I'll be able to sell this one on ebay.

I have a Samsung 46" DLP I have the reciever set to the AT-9 Dish and am only picking up 101. Installer error he didn't want to put it on my roof told me it would be a extra 200 to put it on my roof. So I will be putting it on my roof at dirctv's expense.

how tall is your roof??? they can only charge 75.00 to use a 40 foot ladder.

damn , this "installer" is something, 100 for the switch, 200 roof mount, did his badge say "installer" or "shakedown artist" LOL

Well I live in a town house in the front is only two stories the back is three. The kicker is im trying to deal with this and a newborn 2/27 the same day as the install. Fun to say the least.

I'm still having problems told Directv that I would get my friend to do it. He's one of there techs. They gave me $150.00 for the install and $50.00 for my trouble. Not to shabby but still a little pissed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)