Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it'll take you forty days to remember that I even had a birthday, and another forty to even think about telling me happy birthday, and another forty to maybe think about getting me a present, which by that time, you will want me to consider the gift my birthday and Christmas present. I know you! I know how you think!:rolleyes::D

yeah, it'll take you forty days to remember that I even had a birthday, and another forty to even think about telling me happy birthday, and another forty to maybe think about getting me a present, which by that time, you will want me to consider the gift my birthday and Christmas present. I know you! I know how you think!:rolleyes::D
lets see40 +40+40 in the dupe thread equals 240. sweet!! I've got plenty of time!!!:D

The problem is that you are confused. Too much time in the sun without a hat, Rey. See, I am the "solution."
you should see what my dumb ass did yesterday. i was working on the yard and garden and decided to do it shirtless. i thought i would only be a few hours ;).
lost track of time and suddenly the wife looks at me and says if i noticed my back. i took a look and pretty much cooked myself.front too. i'm a freakin pork rind! idiot!

I spend a lot of time in the yard without a shirt, and almost never get burned. But if I go to the golf course, and use sun block, my face and neck get burned every time. Break out the aloe, Bro!

I spend a lot of time in the yard without a shirt, and almost never get burned. But if I go to the golf course, and use sun block, my face and neck get burned every time. Break out the aloe, Bro!
got it in the fridge so it's ice cold ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)