DVBWorld needs a software update!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just noticed that dvbworld.com has a new version for 09/15/2010. Oddly enough, it's still called version 3.0. I'm DLing it right now & will test in the days to come.

Fingers are crossed for DiSEqC 1.0 support & smaller steps in blindscanning.

Cheers

ill give it a whirl as well. i was just thinking this morning about not seeing dvbworld posting here anymore.

crackt out,.

i dont see any new functionality other than being able to watch s2 channels now. still seems buggy but progress is always a good thing.

crackt out,.

i dont see any new functionality other than being able to watch s2 channels now. still seems buggy but progress is always a good thing.

crackt out,.

Was the switching prtoblem fixed? I will download the new file now.

Edit: See description of the updates below.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The software include DVBWorld all products:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?
new4.gif
</EM>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ?[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2010.0[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]1
[/FONT]5
This software add support DVB-S2 playing HDTV(H.264/MPEG2&MPEG4) and playing SDTV. add Via satellite Internet Server function. and add DiSEqC1.2 exclusive function,add Vista32/64bit drivers.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
alignment

i tried the new drivers i tried the old drivers only thing I managed to get was gallaxy 25 i got some radio
i noticed to make the motor work correctly you must subtract Longitude from 360 and what ever that number is thats what you put in the box

anyway after reading all this i'm really trying to figure out best software to align my dish and motor
i tried everything under the sun hehe anyway the prog finder boumces signals everything i've tried just bounces signals the old driver worked a bit it seamed to find some transponders but not all on gallaxy 19 and 25 I have some trees but i've moved around all over the place and nothing has worked

fortec 85cm
dvbworld pcie 2006
digipower sg2100

I like how your tp with locked signal just keeps flying up... nice going! My answer to the whole driver win7/vista 64 bit problem....... I have my laptop that still runs XP 32bit...

I like how your tp with locked signal just keeps flying up... nice going! My answer to the whole driver win7/vista 64 bit problem....... I have my laptop that still runs XP 32bit...

Mine is PCI not USB. So I have dual boot setup, Win 7 x64 Pro as the main and Win 7 x86 Pro as the secondary.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)