DVI Switcher question ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Yadnus

Original poster
May 5, 2004
Does anybody here recommend a good DVI Switcher? I have a 55" Mitsubishi WS-55413 which has 1 DVI input, however my Samsung HD-931 DVD player is currently connected on it with the Monster DVI-M500 cable, since the Voom HD Receiver have a DVI out option, I'd like to use that as well, I'd been looking for switchers on-line and the only HD capable one that I could find is the Gefen DVI switch for $250, if you guys have already tried other brands and are happy with it please reply and give me your reviews. Thanks.

This subject has been brought up before. Do a search for more info.

The Gefen has proved itself a worthy contender for me, but Pacific Cables has one also, as does Lindy.

I use the Gefen 4x1 switch... be warned though, it has a LOT of ir conflicts, including I believe the Voom remote. I haven't proven it yet, but I know I did something on the Voom remote that made the Geffen switch inputs.

"Monster DVI-M500 cable"- I see you threw your money in the trash. NEVER buy a Monster Cable. ever. exact same spec cables can be had online for 70% less. Monster is the single biggest rip-off in the industry right now. I will put up my DVI switcher, the best one I have ever seen, later on Today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)