DVR and recording missing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tach18k

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
Well kinda. I watch lots of soccer on FSC, GOL and Setanta. On GOL it will sometimes just list the program time slot and no details. Later about an hour before (maybe less no way of knowing as I'm not there to see) the details appears and my manually set recording is gone, and no recording is done. Is this just a blooper of the system?

Well kinda. I watch lots of soccer on FSC, GOL and Setanta. On GOL it will sometimes just list the program time slot and no details. Later about an hour before (maybe less no way of knowing as I'm not there to see) the details appears and my manually set recording is gone, and no recording is done. Is this just a blooper of the system?

Have you tried recording it automatically vs manual ?
Try recording it from the Guide menu.
Did that make any difference ?
Does this happen on a regular basis where you can duplicate the trouble ?

Jimbo

It is sometimes hard to recreate. Since there is no description, you kinda forget what you set manually, maybe days in advance. Auto recording seems to work fine, thats why this may be odd. Since I now can set recordings via the web, I can look at the last minute to record certain items.

It is sometimes hard to recreate. Since there is no description, you kinda forget what you set manually, maybe days in advance. Auto recording seems to work fine, thats why this may be odd. Since I now can set recordings via the web, I can look at the last minute to record certain items.

You might want to play with the online recording abit.
I don't think that it happens instantly, I would set it up at least 15-30 minutes ahead of time, just to make sure.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.