Status
Please reply by conversation.

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
Did Directv ever make a DVR with an analog OTA tuner?

I know I can get a digital OTA tuner with an AM21, but I need an analog tuner so I can insert a security camera. Not trying to record the camera,but making it easier to switch

Not

Did Directv ever make a DVR with an analog OTA tuner?

I know I can get a digital OTA tuner with an AM21, but I need an analog tuner so I can insert a security camera. Not trying to record the camera,but making it easier to switch

Not

I'm trying to remember what OTA stuff was on the H10 and the old RCA (223,223 ?) recvr, don't recall for sure if they were analog ... I would imagine that they would have been back then, might want to try them.

I'm trying to remember what OTA stuff was on the H10 and the old RCA (223,223 ?) recvr, don't recall for sure if they were analog ... I would imagine that they would have been back then, might want to try them.

H10 was digital only. I had one a couple years ago (got at a thrift store) and we had some low powered analog stations then...none would come in

H10 was digital only. I had one a couple years ago (got at a thrift store) and we had some low powered analog stations then...none would come in

What about the recvrs before the H10, the Non D Branded ones, the RCA's and Sony's and Hughes ?

My LG 3200a had an analog tuner, so I assume the Sony HDD200 and HDD300 did also, since they were essentially the same.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts