DVR - R15-500 problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
wow they are finally stepping up, i guess if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself:eek:

well it does go back to who the contractor is bc directv employees mandates certifications... when i started, i didnt get certified but the general knowledge and went on my way.

now the stats of techs that dont get cert lacks the percent compared to someone that is certified, most contractors have to pay 200.00 to 400.00 per HSP tech they get to get certified and most techs come and go, when Premier Comm was in business, out of 30 techs in our area, only 5 of them stayed while others come and go, you do the math...

Directv employees are required regardless, Contractors are suppose to do it, but not have to.

You got lucky that MasTec certified you and majority of the contractors arent.

you got the certifications where you can move anywhere that is hiring Directv.

grydlok said:
IDK they did hire SDtech. judging from some of his replies I say just because he works for them doesn't mean a thing.

they hired me bc my old team leader from Premier Comm wanted me to come back after the directv said they'd take over bc i wasnt gonna put up with the new contractor that took over where they took our vans away and told us to drive our own vehicles and hiked up the parts and cables. Pay went down.
So they called me and told me and I said id come back and i did. thats been since april after directv made their decision in March, 2009.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)