DVR'ing TNA Wrestling PPV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ETS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
Port Ewen, NY
I am going to be out of the country when TNA's Final Resoultion PPV airs on 12/11. I am going to DVR the PPV and watch it when I get back into the USA on 12/17. But will the PPV be thier #1 and will I be able to watch it? With TNA's PPVs I have noticed when I order it through the TV as soon as I purchase the PPV it says it will expire the following day(I guess 24 hours). In 2009 & 2010 I was out of the country in December when WWE has their PPV and I DVR'd the PPV and had someone call DirecTV and order the PPV by phone. I came home 3 days after the PPV aired and was able to watch it. I noticed in 2008 when I came to DirecTV with wrestling PPVs if you DVR them but don't purchase it by the time the event ends you can't order it even tho you DVR'd it. The first time I had it happen someone in DirecTV's Tech dept. was able to fix it that I was able to watch the PPV the 2nd time they just told me to order it again when it reairs.

But does anyone know for TNA Wrestling PPVs if I DVR the PPV before I leave the USA and on 12/11 have someone call DirecTV and order the PPV, will it still be on the box when I return to the USA on 12/17?

I have ordered and watched TNA PPV later. I do the same for WWE. I go online before i leave town and order the PPV. I then schedule for it to record on my receiver (just do it there cause i like to confirm its on there lol) then when i get back its on my DVR and ready to watch!

I have ordered and watched TNA PPV later. I do the same for WWE. I go online before i leave town and order the PPV. I then schedule for it to record on my receiver (just do it there cause i like to confirm its on there lol) then when i get back its on my DVR and ready to watch!

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)