Dw on 103

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dannymcenrow

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Detroit MI
I used to get Dw on a transponder on a satelitte that was at 103 degrees.It had Detsche Welle tv and Jus Punjabi and other channels on that same transponder but now that transponder seems to be gone.Do one of you know where it went to or did they go of C band completely?I'm mostly interested in DW (deutshe welle tv)from germany if somebody can get this channel please let me know.It used to be vertical on 103.I don't remember the frequency because I deleted them to try to do a rescan but now I can't scan them in anymore

Yeah but it's gone since last monday.
Saturday I watched it fine sunday I didn't watch it and when I went to watch it on monday my receiver said no signal.
The thing is my receiver does this a lot of times and then I delete the whole satelitte and do a rescan but this time I did it and it couldn't find that transponder but found all the other ones on that sat.

still there

I can lock it to log the channels but not stable enough for the 6 footer. I guess if I tried harder I could but just wanted to show its still there. Just scanned 5 minutes ago

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 173
Wonder if you are having issues with vertical?

If the dish can be moved do you get Golden Eagles next door at 101W?
3716 V 4340

Yeah but it's gone since last monday.
Saturday I watched it fine sunday I didn't watch it and when I went to watch it on monday my receiver said no signal.
The thing is my receiver does this a lot of times and then I delete the whole satelitte and do a rescan but this time I did it and it couldn't find that transponder but found all the other ones on that sat.

I have had similar problems at times with my receiver being "picky" about locking some transponders over others for no apparent reason. I fix that problem with a simple reboot of the receiver. Why it happens is anybodys guess but it happens on occasion. Maybe it will work for you. Have a great day!

I used to get Dw on a transponder on a satelitte that was at 103 degrees.It had Detsche Welle tv and Jus Punjabi and other channels on that same transponder but now that transponder seems to be gone.Do one of you know where it went to or did they go of C band completely?I'm mostly interested in DW (deutshe welle tv)from germany if somebody can get this channel please let me know.It used to be vertical on 103.I don't remember the frequency because I deleted them to try to do a rescan but now I can't scan them in anymore

Confirmed ,,, still there Dan good and strong . If what Stone sugested doesn't work ( worked for me many times ) Take a glance at your lnb and dish and see if it hasn't moved out of position.

Attachments

• cap_ch198_20100318_184110.jpg
    cap_ch198_20100318_184110.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 165
DW

I get DW just fine on my 10 footer with my Dreambox...hehe I guess it likes the German language hehehe...Seriously though I get it just fine along with several other feeds.

Oh sorry for the delay but the problem just fixed itself.
But that IS the problem now that the problem comes and go away on it's own.
I don't know why it happens it's like my house is possesed or something.
I could pick up vertical just fine but I scanned and scanned and couldn't rescan it but it seemed to have scanned in 2 other transponders with nothing on them.I don't know why but I have a lot of transponder that stored in memory but it doesn't say if it's a tv station or a radio station or something just the frequency with no pids or anything.
But I went to scanned it again and it scanned with no problem this time but I'm wondering why does my system act up this way.
Because this is not the first time that weird things happens with my satelitte system or my receivers.

dw on 6ft

DW was fairly stable for a couple of hours this afternoon on my 6-foot dish, but then started to break up around 6pm-7pm. It scanned in alright on my fortec mercury. I had a little trouble getting it on a Sonicview 4000, but that receiver is on a separate coax.

Unless the signal quality improves, it doesn't look like I will be watching DW at my house.:(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)