E* and Viacom Reach New Agreement

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
that's great for those that have fast internet service available & want to pay more for that service. My internet provider tops out @ 12 mbs
not fast enough for HD
Incorrect. You can get HD just fine with a solid 5mbps, I know I did it for years.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

that's great for those that have fast internet service available & want to pay more for that service. My internet provider tops out @ 12 mbs
not fast enough for HD
I get HD with a 4Mbps connection. That's the fastest I can get here.

not fast enough for HD
I think you are confusing HD with 4K. You can easily stream HD with 12 mbs

If TV Land is one of three Viacom networks that rank among the Top 20 most watched cable networks, then we should get the HD feed. I don't know why we haven't had it long before now. Directv has for some time and the new PS Vue service has it in HD.

I have wanted CMT Music and MTV Hits for years. I wish they would add them, even a la carte.

Does anyone know what channel Centric and Tr3s is on? When I search for them I get channel 371 for Centric and 872 for Tr3s. Neither channel number is in my guide.

Yes, I have Movie Pack.

Centric is on channel 251 in the Dish Movie Pack. It is currently HD only. 371 was its old channels number. It is a few channels above Logo, channel 254.
I believe Tr3s is in the Dish Latino packages as we used to have it with Dish Latino Dos. It is currently only in SD.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Centric is on channel 251 in the Dish Movie Pack. It is currently HD only. 371 was its old channels number. It is a few channels above Logo, channel 254.
I believe Tr3s is in the Dish Latino packages as we used to have it with Dish Latino Dos. It is currently only in SD.
Thanks

Seinfeld and Friends were shot on 35mm film
I remember when the whole HD revolution was starting and talk of what to do with older shows (from different timeframes) and those two shows specifically were -- at the time -- indicated that they couldn't be "converted" to HD. Obviously that was incorrect...

Any deal was good news for Viacom. their stock suffered when a blackout seemed imminent.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)