E! Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think we all understand that they simply don't have the capacity to carry every channel in HD. And some networks aren't even offered in HD yet. But what upsets me is the fact that SD doesn't have to look as bad as it does on D*. I can get a couple of SD only local channels with my OTA that I also get in SD on D*. With my remote I can switch back and forth between the OTA feed and the D* feed of the same channel and the OTA feed in noticeably sharper. It's not as good as HD but to me at least it's quite acceptable on my 46" flatscreen, unlike D*'s blurry and fuzzy SD PQ. I just wish that pending converting every channel to HD they would at least make the SD channels as sharp as possible.

with all these new HD channels we got in the past few months (TRU, E!) why don't they put the HD logo next to the programs are in HD?

I have no problem with DTV raising the subscription fee by over 50% or more on packages if they are committed to provide the same HD channels that Dish is currently offering (i.e.BBCHD, TCMHD, NATWild-HD, HistIntl-HD, etc.). I am sure everyone here would agree with me on this.

Last edited:
I have no problem with DTV raising the subscription fee by over 50% or more on packages if they are committed to provide the same HD channels that Dish is currently offering (i.e.BBCHD, TCMHD, NATWild-HD, HistIntl-HD, etc.). I am sure everyone here would agree with me on this.

Ummmmm. nope

Once TruTV was added D* has all the channels I want in HD now :)

50%? nope. for that i might as well give my money to dish which would probably be cheaper after a spike in prices like that :p

with all these new HD channels we got in the past few months (TRU, E!) why don't they put the HD logo next to the programs are in HD?

Not all of the programs are in hd, so those wouldn't have the hd logo. Some that are in hd aren't properly noted, you are correct about that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts