E* NHL Hockey Playoffs HD Plans

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So now Versus site says rest of games are in HD, BBBBUUUUUTTTTT the Thursday and Friday games are shown via MOJO/INHD

HD = VERSUS BROADCASTS IN HI-DEFINITION
M = HI-DEFINITION MOJO BROADCASTS VIA INHD

I wonder why Dish is not able to get that "M" feed to show on 9463. I wonder if it is because INHD is owned by cable companies or something

Wow...we're so early in this relationship and all you do is complain! The first round was such bliss...:(

Hah! Wait till the finals...it only gets better! :p

With that said, I only get like this during the playoffs, so you're safe....It must be similar to the "bright, shiny object" theory. :D

And NO HD for either game tonight. :mad:

Anyone notice that ALL of the NBC Games are in HD? No bogus coverage logo, no schedule conflicts, no game time changes....Now that's how a Sports station should run the show, kind of reminds me of the days when ESPN had NHL Coverage.

Will tonights NHL game on Versus be in HD? I'm sorry, I can't ask that question by itself, Let me refraise!

Will Dish Network carry the Versus game in HD on channel 9463 NHLHD tonight IF Versus is Broadcasting said game in HD?

I stayed up late last night watching the Wings vs. Sharks on TSN (Star Choice). Great game since the Hockeytown good guys rallied to beat their evil opponent. Of course, since my work day starts at 4am...I am draggin' arse today.

Anyway, there are two teams in the league that match up extremely well against the Wings...San Jose is one of them. Going into last nights game, I really felt the winner was going on to still win the series. It is now a three game series with Detroit having the home ice advantage...however, I am very concerned with the play of Bertuzzi. I feel this guy is going to make or break this series...and right now I am leaning toward toward breaking - he has been that Bad!

IMO, Detroit needs to bench this cheap-shot artist if they are going to win this series.

I only subscribe to the "bright, shiny beer" theory. :shh

Well, that explains why my teams aren't doing very well right now. Add "bright, shiny beer" to the list of "don'ts" while the playoffs are going on. :mad:

GO SABRES! GO DEVILS!

Write it down, and stay away! :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts