E* NHL Hockey Playoffs HD Plans

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I upgraded to AT250 and now downgraded back to top 100 because of this crap, I thought maybe Dish would have all the games, it's Versus fault as well so they can both suck eggs.

Red Wings on NHLHD (9463) in SD again...

pfffft

Apparently, all they have to do is slap the term "bonus coverage" on the screen and that allows them to lie to us.

Have you noticed how - during their other games - they tout the upcoming game but never once mention that it will be bonus coverage? They did it again this morning during the Devils/Lightning game. They mentioned tonight's game several times but never once said it was bonus coverage because they know that would tip us off that it's their code for "this game won't be in HD". :mad:

Note to DebbyH: When the 2nd round matchups are complete, please let me know which series I'm allowed to post during and which ones I'm not...;)

Note to DebbyH: When the 2nd round matchups are complete, please let me know which series I'm allowed to post during and which ones I'm not...;)

That is why I love Californians...they are so accommodating! :D

DO NOT POST DURING----> Sabres vs. Rangers GO SABRES!

With that said, feel free to post during the Sens vs Devils, because I want the Sens to lose! :p

That is why I love Californians...they are so accommodating! :D

DO NOT POST DURING----> Sabres vs. Rangers GO SABRES!

With that said, feel free to post during the Sens vs Devils, because I want the Sens to lose! :p

Hey...I'm nothing if not loveable...

But this raises a conundrum...I want the Rangers to win. :devil:

Also - you've got it backwards - every time I posted, Ottawa scored. You probably don't want me to post during that series.

Does this mean our trip to Vegas is off?

Apparently, all they have to do is slap the term "bonus coverage" on the screen and that allows them to lie to us.

Right! What was this "bonus coverage" a bonus to? This was the one and only game Versus broadcast on Sunday and was therefore not bonus coverage. Like someone else said in this thread, their banner should say "bogus coverage." At least if they didn't provide me with this "bonus", I would have had a choice of broadcast feeds to watch instead of the CBC, since I have CI. But since they had exclusive rights to this "bonus" game, I had to watch it on VS. Every time I saw their huge, lame bonus coverage banner covering up some of the play on the ice, I did a slow burn.

Their website indicated that quarter final games on Thursdays and Fridays would not be in HD and other games joined in progress (JIP) may not be shown in HD. Since the Red Wings game was shown in its entirety (except when VS ran extra commercials and missed the CBC start of one of the overtime periods), it doesn't qualify as a non-HD game.

Maybe their HD guy called in sick on Sunday...:rolleyes:

Schedule is out for US coverage, but no indication yet from VS if/what will be HD. Hopefully by this round all games on VS will be and here's to hoping E*carries them all.

I missed the entire first period because my program guide said the game started at 9 pm Central
This piss's me off as much as all the SD games on VS!!!!!!!!!
www.hdsportsguide.com even says 10 pm EST

NHL NHL Playoffs - Vancouver Canucks vs. Dallas Stars - Game 7 10:00 PM Versus (1080i)

Hey...I'm nothing if not loveable...

But this raises a conundrum...I want the Rangers to win. :devil:

Also - you've got it backwards - every time I posted, Ottawa scored. You probably don't want me to post during that series.

Does this mean our trip to Vegas is off?

This creates a serious conflict of interest, to which I have no solution except to respectfully request that you defer to the Eastern Conference woman. :p

I will already have enough stress hoping that #1, the game on HD starts on time, as scheduled....

And #2, that my vitriolic hex on Sean Avery is completed by 7pm.:D

Any thoughts regarding Vegas will have to be suppressed pending the outcome of this series.

GO SABRES!

This creates a serious conflict of interest, to which I have no solution except to respectfully request that you defer to the Eastern Conference woman. :p

I feel that we have come to a major crossroads in our relationship...

However, since you put it so nicely...I defer to the member from Pennsylvania...but no sir, I don't LIKE it! :mad:

...and may all of our "bonus coverage" be in HD...

I missed the entire first period because my program guide said the game started at 9 pm Central
This piss's me off as much as all the SD games on VS!!!!!!!!!
www.hdsportsguide.com even says 10 pm EST

NHL NHL Playoffs - Vancouver Canucks vs. Dallas Stars - Game 7 10:00 PM Versus (1080i)

Me too!!!

VS obviously knew about the schedule change since they started the broadcast on time...they had plenty of time to notify the providers of the change. I wish they'd get their act together but I'm not holding my breath!

I feel that we have come to a major crossroads in our relationship...

However, since you put it so nicely...I defer to the member from Pennsylvania...but no sir, I don't LIKE it! :mad:

...and may all of our "bonus coverage" be in HD...

You did GOOD! :D WoooHoooo Sabres!

And how 'bout those Ducks? :cool: But part of me actually felt bad for Luongo. He's been playing stellar this year.

Both games in HD, with no problems, made my night! Dish needs to continue with more of the NHL-HD during regular season on CI also. Watching it in SD after seeing the dramatic difference will just not cut it.

You did GOOD! :D WoooHoooo Sabres!

And how 'bout those Ducks? :cool: But part of me actually felt bad for Luongo. He's been playing stellar this year.

Both games in HD, with no problems, made my night! Dish needs to continue with more of the NHL-HD during regular season on CI also. Watching it in SD after seeing the dramatic difference will just not cut it.

It's sad. Most of my relationships at least make it to the third round. :(

Unfortunately, I'm blacked out of the VS Ducks games - and I'm not really in Duck territority - I'm for the Canucks in that series.

It's sad. Most of my relationships at least make it to the third round. :(

Unfortunately, I'm blacked out of the VS Ducks games - and I'm not really in Duck territority - I'm for the Canucks in that series.

Oh, come on now...All of my California friends are known for thier patience...now , stop it....give peace a chance! :p

I'm not too happy right now about the Devils vs. Sens, so I'm sure you have the voodoo doll out. :(

Go Devils, but I think I'm too late....And this SD really sucks! :mad:

EDit/ADD: Oh, and GO SHARKS! :)

Last edited:
Oh, come on now...All of my California friends are known for thier patience...now , stop it....give peace a chance! :p

I'm not too happy right now about the Devils vs. Sens, so I'm sure you have the voodoo doll out. :(

Go Devils, but I think I'm too late....And this SD really sucks! :mad:

EDit/ADD: Oh, and GO SHARKS! :)

Wow...we're so early in this relationship and all you do is complain! The first round was such bliss...:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)