E* NHL Hockey Playoffs HD Plans

No home teams in HD That blows no wings in hd last night!!!!! only Hd for wings is on nbc. Thanks dish once again!!!!!! Go wings!!!!!!

DirecTV wouldn't have added it in the guide just this morning if they weren't planning on carrying it. VsGolf HD screwed the pooch and are showing Golf. For the love of Pete....Golf!

I sent a nastygram to Versus about it. I encourage everyone to do the same.

What golf tournament is VSGolf HD covering? It's got to be a low level tournament the week following the Masters!

The NHL playoffs should be a showcase for VS HD. Where are their priorities???????

What golf tournament is VSGolf HD covering? It's got to be a low level tournament the week following the Masters!

The NHL playoffs should be a showcase for VS HD. Where are their priorities???????

No kidding. What makes it even more funny is that it was LPGA. :eek:

C'mon! I'm the only hockey fan left in L.A. Who else am I supposed to talk to? :(

You never let me have ANY fun. :river

You can always come over to the dark side...We have plenty of exciting hockey in the Eastern conference to watch. :p

And Sheesh...Almost flipped when I turned on the NHLHD at 7:30 and they were covering the Marlin's instead of the Sabres game.

I thought you had something to do with it again. :(

But alas...they corrected themselves and put the Sabres on. :clap

GO SABRES!

You can always come over to the dark side...We have plenty of exciting hockey in the Eastern conference to watch. :p

And Sheesh...Almost flipped when I turned on the NHLHD at 7:30 and they were covering the Marlin's instead of the Sabres game.

I thought you had something to do with it again. :(

But alas...they corrected themselves and put the Sabres on. :clap

GO SABRES!

Yep - had that here, too. It was on FSN Florida for about 10 minutes then switched to VS.

What are you going to blame me for next - world hunger? :neener

I am in San Jose and I am getting the local SD FSN broadcast AND the HD Vs. broadcast of game 3 vs the Preds. No blackouts here.

Check that! 5 minutes later, I got blacked out on Vs.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)