E* over charge

cwbuckley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
EL Paso
I am writing this to warn people to make sure that you all check your lastest bill carefully. I was over charged big time. Yesterday I got my bill it was $313. I know this is like for 2 months. I have the hd gold, plus the sports package. Also get hbo, showtime, and cinemax, but they are free for 3 months and I received a credit for them. When I called and talked to a csr in Colorado, I explained the problem. After a while he agreed to $70 some credit, unfortunately I couldn't get him to understand where the problem was, so I asked to speak to his supervisor. I was worse, he even told me that the charges on my statement were correct. From Jan 21(my startup date) through April 20 they were trying to charge me over $500 for just the 180 package and hd. I then told the number two guy that they were ripping me off and if he couldn't fix the problem I wanted to cancel my account. He said ok and he would pass me on to the cancellation dept. In the cancellation dept I was fortunate to get a very nice lady that was willing to help. She ended up giving me like $188 in credit. The whole problem started because I had the top 180 to start off with, in January. I paid for two months service. Then on February 2 I went to the hd gold package. They charged me for that from Feb 2 to April 20th. Plus they charged me from March 21 to April 20 for the top 180. They never gave me any credit for the first part I paid. Again make sure you check your statement. Chuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts