EA list 119 110 129 in system info

Cleveland is a simulcast DMA, so either arc works

You can always verify what satellites you're seeing by pressing menu-6-1-1-check switch, that's where it will list what satellites you're getting.

MikeD-C05 said:
Standard configuration in all receivers. I have it in mine too and I 'm on eastern arc.

Not sure what u mean by standard configuration. Isnt 110 119 129 WA. OP says he is on EA. Of course may be he actually is on WA...

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Not sure what u mean by standard configuration. Isnt 110 119 129 WA. OP says he is on EA. Of course may be he actually is on WA...

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I think what MikeD-C05 was talking about is if you go into system info (6-1-3) and select "details", it'll show the 119, 110, and 129 sats even if you're on Eastern Arc.

For whatever reason, Dish hasn't bothered to change them with one of their software upgrades.

I think what MikeD-C05 was talking about is if you go into system info (6-1-3) and select "details", it'll show the 119, 110, and 129 sats even if you're on Eastern Arc.

For whatever reason, Dish hasn't bothered to change them with one of their software upgrades.

Exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)