EA LNB’s

Not recommended, designed for or intended to be used together.

LNB's are designed for specific dishes including focal point placement. The Hybrid EA LNB was designed for the 1000.2 dish. It was not designed to work with any other model dish.
All of the combo stuff for the 1000.2 and the 1000.4 dishes have me totally confused. I am presently on the 1000+ dish and thinking of doing away with 118.7 and change the dish out to Western Arc 110, 119, 129 birds. Here is my wish list for the dish that I want if it is possible. If possible, what model dish is it? Thanks for your help.

1. Larger Reflector which I think is the 1000.4
2. Black Reflector
3. Non Hybrid Western Arc LNBs (I have a DPH42 switch)
4. Dish Mounting Bracket that has the elevation adjustment rod

All of the combo stuff for the 1000.2 and the 1000.4 dishes have me totally confused. I am presently on the 1000+ dish and thinking of doing away with 118.7 and change the dish out to Western Arc 110, 119, 129 birds. Here is my wish list for the dish that I want if it is possible. If possible, what model dish is it? Thanks for your help.

1. Larger Reflector which I think is the 1000.4
2. Black Reflector
3. Non Hybrid Western Arc LNBs (I have a DPH42 switch)
4. Dish Mounting Bracket that has the elevation adjustment rod
You would need a1000.4 dish with a WA LNB, which are pretty rare.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I guess but a DPP 1000.2 has worked okay for me. We were just out to Prince Edward Island and only the too low on the horizon kept us from getting 129 from the WA. Likewise we were pulling the EA from the top of the Gaspe Peninsula.

I used the standard WA 3 head on my 1000.4 and it worked just fine. They are available anywhere. And cheap.
Unless it's the specific WA LNB that's designed for the 1000.4 dish then it's not a compatible LNB. The WA 1000.4 LNB is NOT common. The WA 1000.2 LNB on a 1000.4 dish would be a hack at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts