'Earl, 'Unit' axed, 'Medium' moving to CBS?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Michael Ausiello
* NBC has pulled the plug on My Name is Earl. The show's sidekick, Ethan Suplee, confirmed the news via Twitter.
* NBC has passed on ordering another season of Medium. However, CBS, which owns the show, is expected to pick it up and pair it on Fridays with Ghost Whisperer.
* CBS is disbanding The Unit after four seasons. No talk of another network rescuing it.

Source & More: ausiellofiles.ew.com

The Unit was one of my favorite shows. I knew it wouldn't last, especially after they moved it to 10pm.
The Unit is one of those shows that I should have loved (especially with my military background), but it just never "clicked" with me. To be honest, I am not sure why since this looks like a winner - on paper. Anyway, I tried following the show several times over the past few seasons but it just didn't grab my attention. Again, I am not sure why...it just didn't click with me.

not me

The Unit is one of those shows that I should have loved (especially with my military background), but it just never "clicked" with me. To be honest, I am not sure why since this looks like a winner - on paper. Anyway, I tried following the show several times over the past few seasons but it just didn't grab my attention. Again, I am not sure why...it just didn't click with me.

the unit clicked with me but JAG didn't. go figure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)