'Earl, 'Unit' axed, 'Medium' moving to CBS?

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Michael Ausiello
* NBC has pulled the plug on My Name is Earl. The show's sidekick, Ethan Suplee, confirmed the news via Twitter.
* NBC has passed on ordering another season of Medium. However, CBS, which owns the show, is expected to pick it up and pair it on Fridays with Ghost Whisperer.
* CBS is disbanding The Unit after four seasons. No talk of another network rescuing it.

Source & More: ausiellofiles.ew.com

The Unit was one of my favorite shows. I knew it wouldn't last, especially after they moved it to 10pm.
The Unit is one of those shows that I should have loved (especially with my military background), but it just never "clicked" with me. To be honest, I am not sure why since this looks like a winner - on paper. Anyway, I tried following the show several times over the past few seasons but it just didn't grab my attention. Again, I am not sure why...it just didn't click with me.

not me

The Unit is one of those shows that I should have loved (especially with my military background), but it just never "clicked" with me. To be honest, I am not sure why since this looks like a winner - on paper. Anyway, I tried following the show several times over the past few seasons but it just didn't grab my attention. Again, I am not sure why...it just didn't click with me.

the unit clicked with me but JAG didn't. go figure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts