Early cancelation fee

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So the supervisor was supposed to do a walk-through on Thursday to see if he could figure out a way to get it to work. Come Friday about 3pm I called because I haven't heard back yet. Was told my "order" was on hold and they had no record of a supervisor supposed to visit me. They said they'd have the local office call me ASAP. So now it's Monday and the local office hasn't called me yet and my "order" is still on hold.

How long should I wait before I bug them again?

Don't call them more than 8-10 times a day. :)

Call them back at least once a day as they have absolutely no incentive to call you, they are going to continue to bill you as long as they can drag this out.

Good Luck!

I called yesterday after work and was told "Oh, your order (service order) has been canceled since last Thursday". Despite me calling on Friday and being told it was open.

They transferred me to customer retention where I talked to a CSR and a supervisor for nearly an hour. At one point they said they were going to have to charge me ETF since it was not their fault this dish has to be moved. After a lot of complaining and reminding them I'd like to be a customer again someday they removed the ETF. Now I have to wait for boxes to send my boxes in.

I called yesterday after work and was told "Oh, your order (service order) has been canceled since last Thursday". Despite me calling on Friday and being told it was open.

They transferred me to customer retention where I talked to a CSR and a supervisor for nearly an hour. At one point they said they were going to have to charge me ETF since it was not their fault this dish has to be moved. After a lot of complaining and reminding them I'd like to be a customer again someday they removed the ETF. Now I have to wait for boxes to send my boxes in.

Bingo! Magic phrase was said and they are not so short-sighted that they want to run off potential customers, D* did not get to be the largest by being stupid, IMO.

Glad you got it resolved and hope the apt manager will quit making promises to tenants that they are not sure about.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts