early out fee

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

supermod38

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
central, ny
can anyone tell me what i will need from Dish to give to Direct to show what fee i paid to leave early?

direct is paying up to $200.00 for leaving dish..............,thanks for any info you can give me.:eek:

I asked Directv about this when we signed up and I was told there was no such promotion.

Then basically the person you talked to is dumb. They've been running that one for a long time. You get a prepaid visa gift card to cover a competitor's ETF up to $200.

thanks all, just printed the form, now wait for my dish bill.

thanks for the welcome, although i have only been gone for a year, started with direct in 2000 and left last year in a panic thinking i was going to loose fox sports. (which includes SPEED ch) that i can't live without. got a great deal with dish and my internet, phone carrier. didn't read the fine print...............deal only good for 12 mos.!!:D

Call and ask

Charter offered the same

Direct told me $ 20/ month Remaining

24 months = $480 Keep that number when they are offering "free stuff" in exchange for a 2 year comitnent

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)