Eastern Arc Dish Purchase Price

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
I was thinking about getting an Eastern Arc Dish for a self install. Where is the best place to purchase a new one. I see some on ebay but I don't trust most people who sell on there. And what would be the price range I should expect. Thanks. Please no offers to sell me yours. Unless its free. ;)

Nothing wrong with eBay. Over time I have bought three dishes and have had no problem with the seller.

When shopping on eBay, make sure to check the shipping cost. One time when I was shopping eBay, one seller had 6 offerings with different prices. When the shipping, which also was different for each item, the resultant total was the same for all 6 items.

I have bought several hundred items on eBay and only got ripped off twice and PayPal refunded my money on a $250 HDTV that was never shipped. So, I really only lost on one item and it was $12.00 for a bike speedometer that was rusted solid when received. Ask the seller questions before buying.

I sell 1000.4s locally for $45,and on the Web for $60. I prefer selling locally because there is so much less hassle, and it's so much easier to actually meet the buyer's need. I don't like selling them what they ask for instead of what they ACTUALLY NEED.

Mine aren't new, but I do run full performance testing on all transponders.

If I were you, I'd look on craigslist first.

I don't want to buy from EBAY thanks. I have purchased and sold 100's of things I just don't want to purchase a eastern arc Dish Network dish from a seller on ebay at this time. There used to be a sponsor of this site that used to advertise here but I don't recall their name.

...There used to be a sponsor of this site that used to advertise here but I don't recall their name.

You are thinking of the Dish Store. They shut down the Dish Store some months ago. However, if you look at the top of the page, there are a number of Gold sponsors that still advertise here.

You are thinking of the Dish Store. They shut down the Dish Store some months ago. However, if you look at the top of the page, there are a number of Gold sponsors that still advertise here.

Interesting. I just got a private message from the dish store wanting to sell me a dish. However, I was having a hard time finding their website. Thanks for the information. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)