Eastern arc satellites ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
I am in Kentucky and had to perform a check switch a few days ago and noticed that only 2 satellites were shown as active
I forgot which ones they were, but I thought there were 3 on the eastern arc

I am in Kentucky and had to perform a check switch a few days ago and noticed that only 2 satellites were shown as active
I forgot which ones they were, but I thought there were 3 on the eastern arc
There are only two now, 61.5 and 72.7. 118 was put to other uses. All of the channels you need are on the two satellites.

Reactions: charlesrshell
How do you get Medicare so young? I don't have it that I know of, even though I just turned 70. I'm still gainfully employed. :D I'll probably retire in a couple of years when RMD's kick in.

How do you get Medicare so young? I don't have it that I know of, even though I just turned 70. I'm still gainfully employed. :D I'll probably retire in a couple of years when RMD's kick in.
Have you started collecting social security yet?

Yes, I signed up for SS already. Now that I think about it, I did sign up for Medicare part whatever that does not cost extra. I haven't used it, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)