Ebay LNB

Status
Please reply by conversation.

techno935

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Pompano Beach, FL
It amazes me how dumb people can be. I asked this seller on Fleabay what the L.O. is for this LNB on Fleabay

He replies back and say "whats LO" Oh my GOD!! Dude, I told him it's listed on the covers of the LNB. Could anyone here help me identify those LNBs on that auction?

It amazes me how dumb people can be. I asked this seller on Fleabay what the L.O. is for this LNB on Fleabay

He replies back and say "whats LO" Oh my GOD!! Dude, I told him it's listed on the covers of the LNB. Could anyone here help me identify those LNBs on that auction?

Well those LNBF's don't have the covers...they've been taken off. They are DishPro single satellite dual output...11250/14350. You would just set the receiver for DishPro if it supports it. If it doesn't (not a lot of factory software does) then it's possible to change the frequency list to be compatible with the LNBF.

It [the lnb] has the same throat size I need for one of my dishes. But I need for the LNB to be linear. Thanks for the ID AC. Dish farm is nice!

It [the lnb] has the same throat size I need for one of my dishes. But I need for the LNB to be linear. Thanks for the ID AC. Dish farm is nice!

Almost any linear LNBF will look like that when it gets naked. All you need to do is get one and take it's plastic cover off and that's what it looks like.

If it was off a Superdish the eye would look weird as the 105 SD had 105 & 110 squished together and the 121 SD had 119/121 in one housing

Those are run of the mill DBS DishPro LNB's

Come guys look close.This regular DSS/DBS circular polarity LNB. Just without cover there is label below feed cover should have brand or type. but one is [] type another D type must be old hughes.

it's a very bad picture but that looks to me like the 110 LNBF from a 105 superdish.

The 105SD had one with the plastic cover at 119, and without at 110. Then a separate FSS at the focal point. You can see the DP logo clearly on one of those, they only put the sticker on them like that if there was no plastic cover.

there are several 105SD LNBF clusters for sale there right now so you can see what I'm referring to.

I thought about these for a few minutes as I could use some, but likely these have the same "drift" issue as the ones I already have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts