Echo 148, G10R, 119, 110, Single Dish Solution

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

netbuilder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 2, 2007
Missouri
Echo1-2(148), G10R(123), Echo7(119), Echo8-10(110), Single Dish Solution

I have had several people ask me about how I have done this so I figured I would post some information about it. I have written this up and posted several pictures about this setup on my BLOG. You can find the link below. I basically took a DirecWay dish and stripped the old transceiver off of it and used some pipe strapping to mount a better LNBF on the center position for G10R. I then took some strip sheet metal from Lowe's and curved it to match the dish surface to mount the circular LNBFs and slowly tuned each bird in with great signal and quality.

Get more information and pics from this link: thenetbuilder.com: Free To Air Satellite

yes very nice indeed

I have to figure out how to get 148 on my G10 dish..already have 119/123/129 for the freebies :)

Thanks a lot guys!

Hey, you never know iceberg that 148 is pretty loud maybe with a little experimenting you could pull it in on that sucker - haha.

that's a SuperDuperDish if i ever saw one!

looks like you could throw a 129 on there as well. You think 61.5 is a wee bit too far in the other direction or doable?

Thanks a lot guys!

Hey, you never know iceberg that 148 is pretty loud maybe with a little experimenting you could pull it in on that sucker - haha.

HIghly unlikely due to a couple things
-15 elevation here in Minneapolis
-where my 119/123/129 dish is (the deck railing) I think the elevation would be too low and the house would block the signal. I use to have a dish at 148 on the roof but now it would block the T90 :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts