EchoStar/Dish raises doubts about 'ability to continue as a going concern'

Found this about who owns the most stock in Echostar-

Echostar (NASDAQ: SATS) is owned by 16.06% institutional shareholders, 9.63% Echostar insiders, and 74.31% retail investors. Charles W. Ergen is the largest individual Echostar shareholder, owning 12.17M shares representing 4.48% of the company. Charles W. Ergen's Echostar shares are currently valued at $167.76M.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The devil is in the details

This is what the SEC wrote when approving the recent Echostr/Dish merger.

"Pursuant to the terms of the proposed transaction, DISH Network Corporation will be merged into Merger Sub, a newly incorporated direct and wholly owned subsidiary of EchoStar, with DISH Network Corp. surviving the merger as a wholly owned subsidiary of EchoStar.[1] Ergen would beneficially own more than 90% of the voting stock and approximately 54% of the equity of the re-combined company and would continue to control the licenses and authorizations at issue.[2] There is therefore no substantial change of ownership or control."

Personally I wear jock straps with my gym clothes. Our junior high and high school required it in the 70s. I go to the Ymca 6 - 7 days a week ,so no underwear for me. Wear it only on special Holiday occasions or when I go to the doctor. :biggrin2

I just jumped to the end of this thread to see if I could get the details without reading all 190+ responses. The 1st thing I read is you're a free baller. Not quite what I was expecting...lol

Personally I wear jock straps with my gym clothes. Our junior high and high school required it in the 70s. I go to the Ymca 6 - 7 days a week ,so no underwear for me. Wear it only on special Holiday occasions or when I go to the doctor. :biggrin2
Gawd, I remember those...
But yeah, it's surprised me how many of my friends don't wear it, ever.

When it rains……..

The letter alleges that there has been ongoing accounting and securities fraud and that EchoStar has never denied the allegations, noting: “Instead, EchoStar resorted to stripping assets from DISH Network Corporation shortly after BHG had privately brought DISH’s evidenced net asset insolvency to the attention of the EchoStar Board.”

When it rains……..

The letter alleges that there has been ongoing accounting and securities fraud and that EchoStar has never denied the allegations, noting: “Instead, EchoStar resorted to stripping assets from DISH Network Corporation shortly after BHG had privately brought DISH’s evidenced net asset insolvency to the attention of the EchoStar Board.”
Dude, you are way off topic. :D