Echostar XIX launch on 12/18 on channel 89 in HD

They're using the HT1100 now. I think it came out after the Jupiter/Echostar XVII bird was launched.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!
the reason I asked, I live in Jamaica and an elderly gentle man shipped in a complete system with a 7000 modem, which was sold to him by a dealer in the US, about six months ago, I was was wondering if it can activated or they replaced all 7000

the reason I asked, I live in Jamaica and an elderly gentle man shipped in a complete system with a 7000 modem, which was sold to him by a dealer in the US, about six months ago, I was was wondering if it can activated or they replaced all 7000
Not sure if they can still be activated or not, but that is a legacy system, several years old(10-12 Years). After the 7000 was the 9000, and then the 9200 and now the 1100.

How is the internet by Satellite? Not that Comcast coasts me a great deal for phone and internet bundled, but I'm always interested in my options. AT&T has been trying to get me to bundle Directv and internet with my cell service, but I'm not ready to drop Dish.

How is the internet by Satellite? Not that Comcast coasts me a great deal for phone and internet bundled, but I'm always interested in my options. AT&T has been trying to get me to bundle Directv and internet with my cell service, but I'm not ready to drop Dish.

High latency, small data caps. I've always viewed it as the last resort. If you can't get any other internet

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: dishrich
Cox has been trying to get me to bundle my 50Mbps connection with their tv. I pay $77.99 per month for internet asnd would only pay $95 per month for the bundle, but then after one year the price would jump to $185 per month. Wow! Not a great deal. I will stick with Dish also.

Sure sounds that way, but I guess with all that money sitting on top....

So- anybody know how many streams, how fast, etc?

Is the current system clogged enough that once this goes into service, current customers will immediately see improved speeds/access?

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)