Echostar XIX launch on 12/18 on channel 89 in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
... I Googled it the other day and came up with the top three, HughsNet, Exede, and dishNet. What is the difference between HughsNet and dishNet? Are they two separate companies?

Dish resells the HughesNet and Exede services with Dish's own packages and prices and they call it DishNet. Depends on where you are and who sells and installs it as to which one you get.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Dish resells the HughesNet and Exede services with Dish's own packages and prices and they call it DishNet. Depends on where you are and who sells and installs it as to which one you get.
Well, that sure sounds confusing. They already have DISH satellite service that was installed by a local retailer in San Angelo. Should they just call DISH and go from there?

Well, that sure sounds confusing. They already have DISH satellite service that was installed by a local retailer in San Angelo. Should they just call DISH and go from there?

They should probably start with the local retailer that installed Dish for them and see what's available in their area. Different plans and services are available depending on where they live so the local folks would probably be most familiar with the offerings.

Reactions: charlesrshell
They should probably start with the local retailer that installed Dish for them and see what's available in their area. Different plans and services are available depending on where they live so the local folks would probably be most familiar with the offerings.
OK, thanks. Will pass that on to them.

Reactions: JSheridan

Not everyone has their service installed by a local retailer. Dish has corporate installers in my area

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

If you can find one. In Kansas City, a city of 2 million+ people, there is one storefront Dish retailer in Lenexa KS. That's the only one I'm aware of, MST Satellites. I do buy equipment from them when I need it ASAP but they have a high markup over buying direct from corporate

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)