SOLD!! Edision OS MIO 4K

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Pulled from a working environment (mine).

Comes exactly as pictured. No box, no other accessories.

I see Hypermegasat is selling them for $219. I'll pay shipping.

Prefer payment via Zelle.

Send PM if interested.

7E33BF69-2871-4C97-94F5-B55409BB0907.jpeg
C4A977B0-AEA0-4949-95B8-0CBCDCD4B4DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Thread bump. I would really like this receiver to go to a Satelliteguys member and possibly help someone wanting to upgrade their system. So, I've canceled the Ebay listing and I'm now offering the OS MIO 4K for a flat $100 to any Satelliteguys member. Only thing I ask is payment via Zelle, as there are no fees for buyer or seller.

Send PM to buy!

Reactions: primestar31
Thread bump. I would really like this receiver to go to a Satelliteguys member and possibly help someone wanting to upgrade their system. So, I've canceled the Ebay listing and I'm now offering the OS MIO 4K for a flat $100 to any Satelliteguys member. Only thing I ask is payment via Zelle, as there are no fees for buyer or seller.

Send PM to buy!
This is a FANTASTIC deal for anybody that has wanted one of these receivers! I've owned one for a few years now, and it's the best I've ever used since 1984.

If you aren't use to Enigma based receivers, I'd suggest to load and just stay with the TNAP 4.2 image and focus on that until you have that fairly well mastered. Then you can decide if you want to play with additional images in the other slots. Having 4 slots is like having 4 different receivers

Don't focus on the fact it's an E2 receiver, ALL the basics to set it up and receive sat signals are still the same as any appliance receiver, no matter what image you ultimately decide to use.

I just think the TNAP image is the easiest to learn to master the receiver.

IMO, whoever is lucky enough to buy this, you are going to love this receiver once you have it mastered, which shouldn't take all that long.

• Love
Reactions: comfortably_numb