EHD fix scheduled 1/20 now set for Feb 2

Feb 2 came and went, no joy... 2/9 U343 installed. EHDs still don't get recognized as usable. Not good at all.

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, just don't try to access the EHD until you get the popup telling you that the transfer has completed. Since I started following my own advice I had zero issue with transferring to EHD.

Well, when this problem occurs the pop up never pops up. For example, I tried to move two movies to the EHD, pop up never popped up, the next morning when I tried to access the EHD I got the error.

Well, when this problem occurs the pop up never pops up.
For me this works every time: I start the transfer and immediately switch to live TV. I don't lurk on the progress screen even for few seconds. And then I wait for the popup before I try to do anything else with the EHD.

Have you tried asking for a "hit" on your account?

Numerous times. I'm pretty sure I'm hosed, as I now have a Hopper 3 and my drives were corrupted in a Hopper 2000 during the U106 to U108 upgrade. What bothers me as much as losing dozens of irreplaceable recordings is a series of CSRs referring to my experience as an "inconvenience". In their defense, they all tried to help, but all they could do is report the issue to the engineering team, with no direct contact or feedback. The last one said there were 2,000 reports of this issue, so you have to wonder if that's enough for them to care when they're already losing 10's of thousands of subscribers a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)