EHD Prolem with new Hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DefDude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
N.W. Florida
Haven't been on here in a long time so I tried looking and did not see this problem.
I have the latest hopper and 5 different size seagate free agent HD's...with the sleep function, but that's not it as I will explain below, been using them for over 10 years.
I didn't use them for awhile but I decided to plug them in, I had been using 1 of them but the other 4 were sitting.
at first they were not showing up and I called tech and they saw an incomplete update from early November, so after a couple days it updated and now the EHD are seen..but on some of the recordings when I select them they show the "Close" box...no info or anything just "Close" It doesn't seem to matter how old the shows are, some were recorded on the current hopper. On one of the EHD 's they all say "Close"
A lot of them are very old from when there were first EHD's on maybe a 622.
So my question is ..can anything be done to fix this ? Has anybody heard of this problem ?
thanks for any info.

UPDATE..Well after leaving them plugged in for a day they seem to be working correctly now. Not sure if they needed to be plugged in for the overnight update or what ?????, just glad to see my recordings still watchable.

Reactions: Bobby and TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)