EHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TIMOTHY J MISONI

Original poster
Mar 27, 2018
USA
How many external hard drives can you connect to a Dish Hopper with Sling?
I have a WD 2TB connected right now, like to add a WD 3TB EHD, is it possible?

How many external hard drives can you connect to a Dish Hopper with Sling?
I have a WD 2TB connected right now, like to add a WD 3TB EHD, is it possible?

You can have up to 3 EHD's connected at the same time.

Dish says that hard drives with external power supplies up to 2TB are supported.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Maybe yours are,mine is seen as 3TB

Are you positive. I have never heard of that, and have personally tried a 3TB drive and the H3 only ‘saw’ 2TB of it. Also, I believe that the Broadcom chipset used in the receiver limits the capability to only 2TB of ‘useable’ space per drive. If your H3 is ‘seeing’ 3TB perhaps you could post a screen pic and provide the make and model of drive and enclosure.

A RAID 1 array takes two or more HDDs and duplicates the data on each. It appears as a single HDD to Dish receivers.

Yep on the Joy Juice. This will be my fourth one. Lots of fun. I get the upper and lower done same time. Sure glad I am unconscious the whole time! :coco

My doc prescribed a prep that came out to be more expensive but worth it. Called Suprep. You drink one bottle at 6 PM the night before, then one bottle at 2 AM the day of. Cleaned me out super fast and I actually got 4-5 hours of sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts