Elementary

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 20

Thursday, April 25, 2013

"Dead Man's Switch": Joan and Sherlock search for a murdered blackmailer's accomplice; Sherlock doesn't want to celebrate his first year of sobriety.

S~

Wow! Great 2-hour show last night! I never would have thought they would expose Moriarty's identity during the 1st season, and I was stunned (although I shouldn't be based on the Holmes' sidekick) who Moriarty turned out to be. Also, is Moriarty captured or is this individual merely being detailed? Regardless, I'm sure "M" will soon be on the loose and trying to extract that Pound of Flesh from Holmes and Watson. Great episode!!

I'm surprised the season finale drew slightly less than 9M viewers. I'm actually surprised CBS renewed this show when they've called similarly rated shows in years past.

Still very solid numbers. Beat Grey's finale.

I can't wait for this show. I really want to see how they progress the show now.

I've got a friend coming over from England for a business trip next week...can't wait to see the look on their face after watching this less-than-Sir Aurhor Conan Doyle artistic rendition.

They show it in England on one of the Sky channels I believe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts