Email Address to request 2 Superstations

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bobj2004

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 9, 2004
Here is a regional Managers address at CBS who is in charge of the central region of UPN where most cities do not have Over the Air UPN.

This person knows about WWOR being a super station and about Direct TV being able to carry UPN and other Super station per there FCC granted Superstation status. They know all about Dishnetwork and love there Two UPN superstations that everyone can subscribe to for $1.50 for each channel or $5.00 for all 5 (2 UPNs and 3 WBs).

Email this person and ask them nicely too Direct TV and ask them to turn on the two Super Station UPNs for Cities that do not have any Over the Air UPN.

Some of the UPNs are owned by CBS/Viacom this the CBS.com address.

This rep has responded before to me so it is worth the try. Last time they said they were looking into it so they could boost ratings (UPN is way down and so is Star Trek Enterprise).

The more requesting Super Stations on Direct TV the better.

Freedman, Kate A

kafreedman@CBS.com
Quick Edit
Subject:
Here is a regional Managers address at CBS who is in charge of the central region of UPN where most cities do not have Over the Air UPN.

This person knows about WWOR being a super station and about Direct TV being able to carry UPN and other Super station per there FCC granted Superstation status. They know all about Dishnetwork and love there Two UPN superstations that everyone can subscribe to for $1.50 for each channel or $5.00 for all 5 (2 UPNs and 3 WBs).

Email this person and ask them nicely too Direct TV and ask them to turn on the two Super Station UPNs for Cities that do not have any Over the Air UPN.

Some of the UPNs are owned by CBS/Viacom this the CBS.com address.

This rep has responded before to me so it is worth the try. Last time they said they were looking into it so they could boost ratings (UPN is way down and so is Star Trek Enterprise).

The more requesting Super Stations on Direct TV the better.

Freedman, Kate A

kafreedman@CBS.com

I mailed Ms Freedman. Here's the reply I got: "I don't know where you heard what, but I have absolutely nothing to do with satellite distribution. Sorry."

Not DBS but UPN carrage. Ask to get UPN on Direct TV.

This person works on getting UPN in local markets. If there is no Over the air UPN o r the cable company is the only one that has UPN. ask to have this person request a national UPN for that local market (IE super station).

Or ask them to forward the request.

Got to word it right, UPN/CBS does not publish any email adresses for this type of request, got to did like a reporter.

This is the only address at UPN that is even close,

Ive been looking for Email adress for UPn and WB for about a year.

Cant seem to find any good contacts.

If anyone has please post them , even if they are just someone in the wrong department, we can always ask them to forward the request on.

bobj,

The whole "superstation issue" is in DirecTV's court. They can uplink the 5 superstations without any intervention from anyone. Calling WB and UPN will not do the trick. DirecTV has simply decided against retransmitting the superstations.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)