Email notifiction - feedback request

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
It's been over a month since I setup an email notification for CE's here at Satguys.

I'd like your feedback - has it been timely in sending the emails?
Have you not gotten any emails?
Do you prefer having the HD-DVR in a seperate thread?
Any other feedback or improvements you would recomend?

Thanks!

I've been getting my emails as well ....

Thanks again Jason.
btw, do you have to actually GO to the link in the thread in order to stay on the list like dbstalk ? I no longer get them from there, because I missed getting to the posted link one weekend and it's all gone now, consequently, I haven't been there in a while, that said, seeing we are picking up our D* coverage I get the majority of my info here now :)

Jimbo

Jimbo - you definately do not have to go to the link in the email.

I'm not sure on this - but it either will send every time we post to it, or send every time since the last time you have any activity on the satelliteguys site. The later meaning that if you have not visited the site since the last email, it may not send another until you do.

I'm not sure on that, perhaps Scott knows for sure - I'll try to find out.

Works for me as well, Darren has the same suggestion I do, A 2nd E-mail with the release notes would be great.

I access my e-mail more with my Blackbery than my desktop and sometimes navigating to the forum and the release notes can be a pain when I'm on the road. Blackberrys are nice but they sure can be slow.

I don't want to email the notes as sometimes there are late changes or mistakes when posting. I can include a link though, does that work better on the blackberry?

My phone handles the links to Satguys just fine. My phone browser defaults to the PDA mode on the site.

I guess it depends on the phone and it's software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts