Feature Request

I agree. Where's the love for PIP these days? My old TV has it, and I love it, but none of the televisions I've purchased in the past 3 years have that option. I'm not even sure too many TV manufacturers think to put that option in today's sets. This would be a great feature. Of course it would have to be with one of the DVR receivers, but that's not a big deal.

In addition to picture in picture, it would be nice if you could choose from multiple settings of picture in picture. My old Mitsubishi big screen could go split screen, right down the middle. It was like having two 27" tvs sitting side by side. It was nice for watching a race and football at the same time. The left and right arrows on the remote would switch the sound from one to the other.

In addition to picture in picture, it would be nice if you could choose from multiple settings of picture in picture. My old Mitsubishi big screen could go split screen, right down the middle. It was like having two 27" tvs sitting side by side. It was nice for watching a race and football at the same time. The left and right arrows on the remote would switch the sound from one to the other.

That would be a feature of the television, not the Directv receiver. My Mitsubishi has it, but I can't remember the last time I used it.

Hi, I got a couple ideas (mainly for monitors)
1. A sleep timer so that the monitor can go to sleep when there is no longer a video signal
2. A volume control with adjustable output levels for the few monitors with built-in speakers

I imagine both of these would would be off by default... especially the volume control.

Thanks,
Erik

My older Sony rear projection did this too , it also would allow you to make one larger than the other as well, it was a REALLY COOL feature that I have not found on a TV since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)