Emergence

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
'ABC’s early 2020 game plan also finds the new 50 Cent-produced drama For Life (watch trailer here) taking over Emergence‘s Tuesday-at-10 pm slot beginning Feb. 11 when the latter series wraps its 13-episode rookie run. The network will decide Emergence‘s fate in the spring. "

Major spoilers from last night's episode ahead...

That was an awful lot of blood for someone put into a headlock and forced to swallow a pill. But I guess Kindred was given the same thing those bodies in the morgue, that had been dissolved, were given.

Though I like the twist with Emily, I'm not sure if that actor can carry the show as the primary villain. Not to mention, why doesn't she just adopt a kid if she's unable or doesn't want to have one biologically, which as far as we know she still can?
I think its more about having Piper and being able to have her do her dirty work, what ever that amounts too.
She want the power to control her.
I think having a baby has nothing to do with it.

I hate it when you get a good show and they give it it un nessasary time off, like mentioned above, how can a show develop if they only show it twice a month.

Sad ....

However this is typical of shows that I end up liking.

Reactions: Captain Midnight
Agreed on the 2 episodes per month. This is ridiculous! I'd wait until I could stream it but I'm already hooked! I was never so ticked to see Dolly Parton and her "twins" than I was a couple of weeks ago when I planned to see Emergence...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Well just to be more accurate:

Dolly WILL air tonight on an Emergence road trip, but on NBC,

So some of you folks, will be able to enjoy 2 great things tonight.

Piper on ABC
Dolly Parton on NBC.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
No Piper next week, but don't raise your hopes, no Dolly either,

Instead you'll be able to enjoy CMA Country Christmas (no Dolly)

Piper will take next week off, as usal by now,, she only works 2 weeks out of every month.

And then Piper will return on December 10 which will be the last episode aired this year.
[automerge]1574871060[/automerge]

Piper will take next week off, as usal by now,, she only works 2 weeks out of every month.

And then Piper will return on December 10 which will be the last episode aired this year.

[automerge]1574871060[/automerge]

The website I go to see about episodes has one other one January 7th which rounds it out to ten episodes.

I just wish that before ABC cancels the show, we get to find out what the heck happened to Piper last night,

Now, I'm not sure that Emily was behind it, since we also got hints that she's not that bad after all.....

I just wish that before ABC cancels the show, we get to find out what the heck happened to Piper last night,

Now, I'm not sure that Emily was behind it, since we also got hints that she's not that bad after all.....
I think Emily wrote code to undue the Fatal commands ....
Or maybe she has the Fatal Command still in play in a count down to the end of the year. (Season episodes that is)

Winter Finale Tonight ....

Seem kinda odd, seeing its been Off more than On of late ...

Hopefully everyone remembers what is going on when it comes back on next.

I haven't seen That date yet.

Reactions: DJdish
Apparently the show is scheduled to be back on January 7

I hope so, even though we are now aware that this show does not qualify as precisely steady and reliable on the programming schedules.

Once again this show was able to surprise me.

I was not expecting that ending, that's for sure, expected anything else but that.

No wonder Stephen King is a fan of the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)