En Español add on package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
I'm looking at the package options to switch to Directv, if I order Choice Xtra and add the Spanish Channels add on for $14.99, do I get Fox Soccer Channel with the En Español add on package?

Or do I need to add the Sports Package for another $12.99?

I'm looking at the package options to switch to Directv, if I order Choice Xtra and add the Spanish Channels add on for $14.99, do I get Fox Soccer Channel with the En Español add on package?

Or do I need to add the Sports Package for another $12.99?

As I added En Espanol to get the 5-LNB, I just checked channel 619, Fix Soccer Channel, and it does indeed say the channel is not purchased.

Sorry!

Argh! OK. Thank you. I may need to go with a higher package then. Might not be saving as much money as I initially thought. :(

Look into the Spanish package called Mas Ultra Deportes.. Comes with ESPN ESPN2 ESPN News FSC..

I got the Mas Ultra Deportes Option to get FSC, ESPN deportes, FS en espannol and GolTV. It's the only package that get all those channels ($63).
It might be better than adding the Spanish package and the Sport package.

I got the Mas Ultra Deportes Option to get FSC, ESPN deportes, FS en espannol and GolTV. It's the only package that get all those channels ($63).
It might be better than adding the Spanish package and the Sport package.

Yes, that was my first option but we lose WE and the wife will not approve the move if she loses the channel. :)

I just got installed last week,i have the Choice Extra with the sports pack and Fox Sports en Español is in the sports pack but i dont see the channel 428 or 624 in my guide they are missing, i called Drectv and they said i should get that channel with the 3 lnb dish slimline and made a service call request.
But correct me if im wrong is Fox Sports en Español on another bird? All 4 of my receivers have it missing i cant belive the tech can fix this because i think it is not on the 3 lnb setup.

Channel 624 is FSE and it is on 119. You will not get channel 428, it's only for the Spanish package.

Edit: I'm getting all mixed up with the channel list in "The List", some channels are wrong in that list.

Last edited:
Thanks for your quick reply, so i should get it right with the sports pack on 624 without the spanish programing package because it is in the sports pack.
and if so why do you think it is missing and is there anything i can do that you can recemend.

All I can think of is that 119 is missing, installer may have not peaked the dish correctly. Try to go to channels 9513 and 9514, those are the test channels for 119.

All I can think of is that 119 is missing, installer may have not peaked the dish correctly. Try to go to channels 9513 and 9514, those are the test channels for 119.

Ok thank's for all your help, i get 99 101 amd 103, so that's the reason for the missed channel.
So i called D* and they said i will need a upgrade and pay for it and i said no way because i am paying for this channel in the sports pack and i should have it, so then i had to go the superviser route and they agreed and had no problem with my problem and have scheduled a upgrade install for free on Monday.
Thank's again.

Ok thank's for all your help, i get 99 101 amd 103, so that's the reason for the missed channel.
So i called D* and they said i will need a upgrade and pay for it and i said no way because i am paying for this channel in the sports pack and i should have it, so then i had to go the superviser route and they agreed and had no problem with my problem and have scheduled a upgrade install for free on Monday.
Thank's again.

You're welcome! Glad somebody is coming to fix it for you.

Call a CSR and ask, they will often give $5 or $10 off sports pack for 6 months or so.
Sports pack doesn't cost them much (compared to a typical movie package I am guessing)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)