ENCORE networks are about to launch classic TV hits. What do you all think of this move ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
How about gettting rid of the Encore Westerns Channel, getting tired of seeing the Bonanza and Gunsmoke reruns for the 25th time.

Always gotta have one in the bunch, don't we? If they got rid of this channel, they'd lose 3/4's of their programming.

I'd rather watch a western for the 15th time, then watch some of the crap movies they show on the other 57 channels of Encore. Or is that 50 channels? lol

NOOOOO, that would result in 10 phone calls to me a day from my father asking where his shows are! :D he loves that channel.

Mine does too. He even pays $5.00 a month for the Encore pack so he can see WESTERNS. My Aunt does too. If Western Encore ever disappeared I would never hear the end of it.

Mine does too. He even pays $5.00 a month for the Encore pack so he can see WESTERNS. My Aunt does too. If Western Encore ever disappeared I would never hear the end of it.

I got my Dad and Mom on the Welcome Pack with Encore when they retired. Dad is so into Encore Western's that it took him until just recently to realize AMC was gone. In a rare cursing moment, though, he figured out that "damned 'ol WE is finally gone" pretty quickly. Encore Westerns and Epix Drive-Thru are the two he can't live without - in that order.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

How about gettting rid of the Encore Westerns Channel, getting tired of seeing the Bonanza and Gunsmoke reruns for the 25th time.
As you will have seen by now, this is a popular channel. I watch it a lot myself. I would like to seem them dial back on the Bonanza and Gunsmoke though and bring back some more old Westerns such as Wanted Dead or Alive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)