end is near

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kali05 said:
end is near

Good luck to ya. BTW, the end has been near since "it" started. Then again, you will have to come up with what the definition to "it" is. :D

What are you talking about? "end is near" The world? You? Hurricane Katrina? What?

If it is the world, I've got news for you, it isn't going to happen. Remember when the year 2000 came around and everyone thought the world was gonna end? Well it didn't did it, and it won't.

Oh, "it" will end. And when "it" does, we won't even know "it" happened cause we won't even be here!! Can't wait for "it". I could go on and on and on and on, but f--k "it" cause I can't take "it" anymore. Somebody please stop me!!!

bsr2002 said:
Send me your gear, I'll hold on to it till the end :D :p
55" Mitsubishi WS-55315, Samsung SIR-T451, Pioneer VSX D510, Toshiba DVD Player SD-2705, JVC HR-S3900U/3910U VCR, ILO DVDR05 DVD recorder, JVC XL-MC334BK Automatic CD Changer, Pioneer CT-W208R Double Cassette Deck, 6 KLH TW-09, 2 Sony SS-MB100H, 2 Yamaha NS-6390, 1 KLH 943PL, 2 KLH 120 Watt, Satellite System Pending :)
Yeah, you can't have too much gear... :D

korsjs said:
their have been to many weird posts today.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but Jeff Gordon was on Ellen today and donated one of his racing suits for bid on Ellen's site to raise money. I'm sure you are real busy with the whole "End Is Near" thing as I know all of us are, but thought since "The End Is Near" anyway you might want to throw some money at it.

I hear that from time to time from people and that these are the signs of the times. Nobody knows when he will come (for those that believe) but its been said for years. Technology is advancing a good bit though and it was not meant to be. Technology could be the death of us once it advances to the point to where our enemies/terrorists get ahold of it.

I hear things such as microbes and other microscopic computerized objects that could be used to find bad things in the future such as diseases or to clean up the ocean during an oil spill and that could be used to eat up and go after those things we need to live or something all life is made of. Pretty scare stuff I seen on tv not long ago.

Kali05 said:
end is near

what channel - what time and in case I miss it - are there any planned repeats ??????:D:D:D

Matt said:
what channel - what time and in case I miss it - are there any planned repeats ??????:D:D:D

I'm hoping for a free preview so my bill won't go up. I could see a lot of price gouging if this were to happen.

Slamminc11 said:
I'm hoping for a free preview so my bill won't go up. I could see a lot of price gouging if this were to happen.

LOL - yes, it will be a ppv - so the first 10min are free - and it just might happen in the 11th minute. Anyone willing to tape it for us? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)