enhanced Locals

mdhef said:
Did You Ever Make It Out To The Effected Counties? If So Do You Have Any Recent Updates On Significantly Viewed Channels?
Thanks
Here's the deal....I went to the SC and checked the EPG ....The cust is just getting the Charlotte DMa chs....Now the problem may be that the nearby DMA is a 105 SD DMA, Charlotte is a D-500 DMA....S even if the cust is eligible for the enhanced locals they will not get them..to the best of my knowledge

BobMurdoch said:
This lists stinks. Monmouth and Ocean County NJ are just about locked only into the New York Channels (Ocean County gets the ABC affiliate out of Philly only).
I live in Southeastern Monmouth county and Cablevision offers BOTH New York (42 miles away) and Philly stations (62 miles away). Meanwhile I'm prohibited from getting them. If cable gets them, satellite should get them. Where's the problem?
I'll take you one step further...I think we should be able to watch tv from what ever city we choose as long as we're willing ot pay for it....I am with Charlie on this one.....He contecnds, ou can lsiten to an AM radio staion from 2000 miles away at night, read a newspaper from anywhere in the country on your computer but tv is still stuck in the 1950's.....Recently the FCC had this and other tv restrictions on their table and they chickened out and kept the status quo.

dishcomm said:
I'll take you one step further...I think we should be able to watch tv from what ever city we choose as long as we're willing ot pay for it....I am with Charlie on this one.....He contecnds, ou can lsiten to an AM radio staion from 2000 miles away at night, read a newspaper from anywhere in the country on your computer but tv is still stuck in the 1950's.....Recently the FCC had this and other tv restrictions on their table and they chickened out and kept the status quo.

It would be nice esp for people who travel alot, to keep up with whats going on back home w/o trying to track down a newspaper or going online to find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts