Enter Here To Win: 1.2 Meter Dish And Stand

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Any question that you may have about satellite reception can be answered on their web site. Very comprehensive how-to's that explain in a ways that are easily understood.

What I have learned from satelliteguys.us about FTA.......have patience when you start out and ask lots of questions.

What I have learned from sadoun is that they are willing to help their customers where others wont.

Did I mention that now that I am out of work this would be a great hobby to get to learn? :D

Last edited:
i would like to win this dish because i would like to use it to use to replace my 74cm satellite internet antenna here in haiti. also i go to sadouns site to check out what achannels are fta channels.
thanks
Jose

Tips from satelliteguys and Sadoun

1. Satelliteguys' reviews of LNBFs and receivers helped me to make a good choice in both.

2. Sadoun's angle calculator helped me to find the satellites

3. The satelliteguys and Sadoun forums are both extremely good sources of information, hints, kinks and tips for getting an FTA system running. These systems are touchy enough to frustrate and turn away many without good support, and these forums help many people successfully install FTA systems.

I will use the dish to try to acquire SatMex 5 Chinese channels for my wife and in-laws, and to improve the system margin for rain fade (which is important in the winter near Seattle, WA.) Currently the system will tolerate light rain well, but struggles with the weak channels in moderate rain.

I would like to win to explore the free entertainment that is available in the sky. It would also give me something else to play with.

I had no idea what FTA even meant until I came here and learned from the best.

I learned about skew, use their calculator all the time and I also learned that if you order 4 dishes at one time its a pretty darn good deal. If I won this dish I would use it to pick up sbs6 (I have a marginal signal there)

Sadoun's website is the best for calculating skew and elevations for most sats. I learned more about linear skew. I would like this dish for better ku reception of G10.

I use Sadoun's install page quite a bit since I travel with a P* sometimes. Besides my wife is in a good mood right now and is agreeable to me having this in the backyard, the next contest I might not be so lucky, so pleasssssse let me win.

I used to know alot about c-band when I used to install the BUD's but not anything about the newer technologies. I have learned what is out there, and that FTA is still awesome

I have learned how to install and point a dish. And a bigger and better dish would be great for G10:hungry:

Win

What is FTA? If i win this Dish maybe i can learn what all they hype is about.

Sadoun got me hooked on this sickness called FTA. I always recommend them to everyone.

Tip of the day... before working on any of your coax, lnb's, switches, motor connections, etc. Always remove the power from the FTA receiver.

I learned from their site to installed my first H-H Stab Mount mortor for one customer, without their valuable information site, I may spend day to try to do it, with their help, I only took an extra hour for the whole installation.

Once I get my new computer that I may apply for their affiliate program as well. Because I know if I work with a company full of support to its customer, not only they build respectable but my small company as well.

I love to have that dish and if so, I can show to customer what a good product from them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)