Enter Here To Win: 1.2 Meter Dish And Stand

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Pick me,Pick me

I never win anything.

I link and direct people to your website and hopefully they buy something from you.

When using multiple LNBs on a 10 foot BUD. Power DiSeQ and LNBs from FTA receiver and use LNB pass thru to 4DTV receiver.
Thanks for all the helpful tips.
Dale

Contest entry

I would like to win so that I could have an opportunity to expand my horizons with FTA satellite TV.

I have learned that I want to know more about FTA, and a free dish would help me get started.

From this website I found that setting up a basic FTA system was quite affordable and a fun hobby to experiment with.

Sadoun's website has a wealth of useful information as well, including the satellite angle finder.

I use their install page to find angles for different Satellites.

This site has given me an excelent understanding of FTA, DVD-C/S/T and ASTC. As well as C/KU band, SR, Polarity.... etc... Its basically what lets me watch FTA TV!! :hatsoff:

i owe most everything i know about sats and my equipment to saddoun...
his orices are fair and service is the best.... i got my start with him and his crew now when i need something thats where i go.
i love his monthly giveaways and support board is 2nd only to this site...
haveing the 1.2 meter dish would be the crowning achivement in my setup as to i want to start messing with mini cband and a few other potental projects to be determand

I would like to win because I just moved out further from the towers and would need something stronger to get signal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts