Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dishstore rocks because they support such a great site (Satelliteguys.us), that gets info from DISH first and correct. They both are great at helping people with satellite problems. And getting DISH Network to understand and help solve hardware and software problems!!

Dishstore rocksbecause they have all the latest stuff at the best rpices. Plus, they support this forum so that we can keep up on all of the latest in the Satellite world. Rock on Dishstore.net.

8 out of 10 SatelliteGuys members prefer DishStore. The other two haven't logged on in a while (and probably aren't Pub members anyway). :D

The Dishstore is amazing. It provides great customer service and great products. They provide information to SatellietGuys.us that allows users to make informed decisions.

I haven't bought anything from dishstore.net but if I won, I definitely would based on their reputation and commitment to customer service at competitive prices.

I like DishStore because they carry items I cannot find elsewhere (plus, Claude has been very good about answering questions!).

Cheers,
Red

I have never used them myself but just last week when asked by a friend about where to get an extra dish for his RV, I told him about DishStore.net because of their support of satelliteguys.

DishStore.net supports SatelliteGuys and has great prices. What more can you ask for!!

I have never shopped DishStore yet, but I will when I need something. I originally bought my Dish system from Metro25 years ago, and everything he sent me was very high quality. The cables he provided last and last; an RCA brand DBS cable I bought rusted out in just a couple years.

Dishstore.net rocks because they bend over backwards to make sure the customer is fully satisfied.

DishStore.Net the greatest place for your dish satellite needs. Would buy from them again, regardless. But, $200 could make it sooner than later.

DishStore.net is the Premier Source for Extreme Deals on Serious Satellite Solutions! Got Entertainment? Get DishStore.net !

The deadline for enteries has now passed.

We will draw tonights winner at approx 9:45PM EST.

Good Luck to everyone from DishStore.NET and SatelliteGuys.US!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)