Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I havnt had to buy anything yet, but if I do I would buy it from dishstore. They have a good record here and would be a great buying experince. Being a gold sponser to a satellite users community rocks. I have had so many questions answers by a simple search here. This place rocks, and dishstore helps make it possible.

The dishstore has Great Prices along with fast shipping and product support. Only place to get your dish gear!!!:)

Dishstore rocks because they care as much about satellite gear as we do. They provide a level of service that takes all of the worry out of internet shopping.

Becasue DishStore is the real resource for Dish Lovers!

Dishstore

Well they seem to have about anything you would need for Dish and prices are good.

My next upgrade will be bought from them. The prices are better than ebay on the things I have looked at and the free shipping helps that.

Will have to upgrade to HD if I win

Dishstore rocks because its nice to get what u want when u want it, and if u have a question about something, hey were here!

Dishstore.net has the best customer service every single time I purchased from them.

Dishstore.net helps pay the bills for this site, and that alone would make them great in my books. Good products at fair price also! :)

I would love to win this gift certificate, so I could get the 7" Pocketdish sooner than I'm currently able. DishStore.Net treated me perfect in my 622 purchase. Thanks Guys!

Al

DishStore rocks because of its top-notch customer service, its great selection of quality products, and all at the best prices!

Dishstore.NET rocks because they are a Professional source for anything to do with Home Satellite Reception, and when asked a question, Claude is always ready with the right answers.

In all of my transactions with Dishstore.NET, I have never had an issue; items ordered have arrived on or before the promised date; and the quality of the items received has been excellent.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)