Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DishStore.net has a lot of satellite related products and parts. Ordering from them is a no brainer as they are a pleasure to deal with! Thanks to SatelliteGuys for recommending them!

My son purchased a 622 plus the new dish he needed for reception from Dishstore.net. He installed it himself and is happy with his reception. With that $200 gift certificate I could have one too!!!

Dishstore

DishStore Rocks
I called them with a problem and questions Claude the owner answered the phone and helped me out with my question. He took the time to be insightful and cared enough to help me out even though I had not purchased anything from him. He is a great sponsor of this site and helps keep this wonderful site going...

I will be buying my 622 from him...

TO put it simply enough, Claude is the reason why dishstore.net stands out over other online and store front retailers, not only professional but personable.

Dishstore is great because they give away free stuff to satelliteguys members!

Dishstore.net ROCKS because they offer great service to those that are in need of satellite supplies and some hard to find items. NOT TO mention FREE SHIPPING!

BryanSR

Dishstore.net rocks because they are the only ones that understand the actual Dish Network products, unlike clueless CSRs!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)