Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
John Kotches said:
Dishstore.net (and Claude) offer solid advice and support to this community which is yet another reason why Dishstore.net Rocks :)

I can't improve on this one! They Rock!

--Doug

Dishstore.net rocks because Im going to need a lot of money changing out my D* HDlite equipment and paying off the 6 months left on my Directv prison term. LOL

DishStore.net rocks because I've purchased a ViP622 and a pocketdish AV700E from them. Customer service went beyond the standard online service. Their pricing was better than anyone on the net.

Last edited:
Dishstore.net is the best online store for purchasing a PocketDish AV500E (not to mention everything else) after I win the gift certificate.

DishStore rocks 'cuz Claude looks just like Albert Einstein, and he knows more about satellite TV than Einstein ever did!

Brad

Dishstore is great because when I was looking to upgrade my LNB, the price was great and they answered all of my questions very quickly when I e-mailed. Put my name in the hat -- in need of some more upgrades...

Just as SatelliteGuys.US is the America’s definitive source for satellite information online, DishStore.NET is the ultimate source for great deals on Dish Network equipment. Why pay more some place else?

DishStore.net was very helpful when I purchased my 921 and I'm sure it will be the same when I get a new 622 :)

Ken

Dishstore rocks because they are paired up with the best Satellite website on the net.

I bought my 942 and Dish 1000 from DishStore.net . Their service was great. I'd definitely shop there again.

DishStore.net rocks. On my recent PocketDish av500e order Claude personally went way above and beyond to help me out. I messed up, but Claude quickly and politely fixed the issue.

One of the many reasons DishStore.net rocks is that Claude goes out of his way providing customer service. Dishstore.net sometimes takes a loss to put the customer first.

Dishstore.net Rocks!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Selection, Great Customer Service, Super Fast Shipping + Your Purchase Helps Support the Best Satellite and Video Forum on the Net. What more could you ask for? Dishstore.net Rocks!!! :music: :idea: :idea:

NightRyder

Dishstore Rocks because if they were scissors, they'd get SMASHED by the Rock. Lookout for paper though, sneaky bastard...Plus the Prize Goddess looks especially nice today...Ravishing, simply Ravishing...

--------------
30 on the dot, and wow, i'm totally going to win with the brownie points...But seriously, this contest is going to have a TON of entries by time june 11th rolls around...:bounce

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts